Thursday, March 27, 2008


lol...Wanna know what is Rugsketball?... Recently,Today, we have our Physical Exercise class......We started lining up at the football field , did some warming up.....and...we went to the basketball court to play basketball. Today was unusual. Usually there's only five boys from my class , (including me) plays basketball and then the others will go for football. But this time the whole class went for Basketball......Lol know wat?.... our whole class broke the rules! some kicked the ball, some bounced the ball OFF the court and... much more. My team were loosing bcos we didn't really break that much rules....so.....i went outside the court and I was resting. When i saw the whole class playing with no rules , i wondered. Lol.....i thought of something....... I called some of my friends and i created a team called , TMz a.k.a TroubleMakerz. There were only 6 of us in this team. LOL.....we planned and we rushed to the opponent who was having the ball , and we BANGED him as hard as possible....can you imagine wat will happen if you were the one who got banged by 6 cows...? lol...its gonna hurt. okay. Then i grabbed the ball , huged it with all my strength... and I straight ran to the opponent's court. I remembered the feeling of running among 34 students and each and everyone of them were BANGING you and you have ur TM team defending you , banging the other opponents.... I kept running...i felt like I am Captain Soap in Call Of Duty 4 , running to the POINT you are supposed to go ( Soon Aun and Weng Khit guarantee knows how good it feels) . All of sudden a big guy banged me very hard...... i practically somersault like two rounds? Well sorry thats too much ....err..somersault one round and drifted to the ground. Actually... that kinda hurt i had over 7 scratches, beside my elbow,on my left hand and a bruise with a small hole, on my shoulder and it was bleeding..but it doesn't hurt (not very pain)..oh ya by the way...the damages were on the same hand . LOL We continued playing until recess, we went back to class and eat. Well.....it was fun to play basketball in a rugby style....... so we call it........RUGSKETBALL......We planned to do this again NEXT WEEK!....so....wish me GOOD LUCK!..

NOTE: PLS dun tell your parents about this also...THANK YOU!

No comments: